Tuesday 3 March 2009

Cave Story and EVA

I beat Cave Story! I played to the end once, but I had the machine gun and didn't say Curly. I was stuck there, so last night I started over and by today just after dinner I finished off Undead Core and am now stuck in the Sacred Grounds zone. It's really, crazy hard.

Also been watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and it is horrifically amazing. I find it very interesting to see the retro-futuristic aspects (2015 and they use Video Cameras that save on Floppies) Also, it's surprisingly gory. The Robots are organisms themselves, with what seems to be blood. Also, Shinji's reactions to fighting early on in the series are very realistic. It's likely the most accurate portrayal of what it would be like if we had giant Robots.

I've got an idea for another Epic Poem, but I'll talk about that later.

No comments: