Thursday 21 May 2009

Dragon Warrior

When I was younger, I would play my uncle's (a mere thirteen years older than myself) Nintendo. He had several games, but few impacted me as much as Dragon Warrior.
He had no idea what to name himself so he hit random letters, only to end up with "ZUIX 'RO", a name that I used for a while in various things, though my Brother has now taken it as his own.
I remember well its town names, especially Hauksness, Kol, Rimildar (though, I remembered it as Rimuldar) and Tantagel. Other names that stuck in my head were Edrick and Gwaelin. I like the name Gwaelin.

Drat, I just remembered that I had thought of a better name for Mallen (one of my story characters, he's psycokinetic) but I can't remember what it was. Something similar to Edrick I think. I'll be sure to write it down next time.

No comments: