Monday 16 November 2009

A Massive Dream

Last Friday I developed a migraine and took Relpex sometime in the late afternoon. As a result, I quickly fell asleep and had a strange dream which seemed to last forever.

The first part of the dream began with Brother and myself in a car, he was driving and we were going to a store. It was something like Willy Wonka, about six other people were lined up on the upper level of the warehouse-like store. A man stood behind a counter, he was the owner and only employee. The store sold lots of things, old video games, comic books, as well as things like bracelets and headbands and geeky things. I don't remember much about wandering around in the store, but he took us to the different aisles and showed us things. I just remember a lot of time passing. Something happened... I convinced him to take me to a corner of the store that was sealed, I think we were given something of our choice. In that corner (it was a large area) had yellow stuff in it, like sheets of wood. But there were other things and I remember seeing a mouse or something scurry around. Brother wondered what we were doing? I remember checking out. There was a goth girl in front of me in line. There was something I don't remember. Something about a bomb, something about the things we were buying at the check out. I don't remember. Nor do I remember what transitioned to the next part of the dream.

It began in a video game-like setting, a bunch of prison cells in a U shape (like, outlining a U, the actual U was open ground). I don't remember much about this before we played in it as a level in Donkey Kong 64, though there was something about it. I remember looking around... Anyway, I remember Lanky Kong, and those pads you use in the game to activate things. The cells were stacked three high and there was no outer walkway on the upper levels. One of them had a hole in the floor and yellow things floating in a circle inside the cell. They may have been bananas. I remember talking to someone (female?) about being stealthy. Some sort of guards were around.

I'll continue later.

No comments: