Wednesday 20 August 2008

Computer Problems


I am back from Tennessee, and while I did write on my PDA while there, I for some reason am unable to sync with my desktop, rendering it useless. I'll transfer manually later...
Today was the first day of school and I am very excited with my classes and am eager to see how this goes.

Back on my computer issues, I managed to get a terminal running as my wallpaper (see attached file) which makes me quite happy, though there are still a few bugs.

I got very little writing while I was gone, but I am getting closer to completing chapter IV

**EDIT**
Oh! Additionally, I am quite ticked at Russia. We are currently signing with Poland to build a Missile Defense System to protect against Russian attacks. Russia sees this as a sign of distrust, calls us paranoid and threats to invade us as soon as they're done screwing over Georgia. Paranoid Indeed.

No comments: