Wednesday 17 September 2008

More fun with my Sentence

I've translated the sentence 'But I thought that that thing that he had would have had to have had an arm' into various languages (using Google translator) and will post them in those languages and then their direct translation.

Original:
But I thought that that thing that he had would have had to have had an arm.

Japanese:
しかし、と思っていることをしていたことが腕がしていた。
(However, I think that it was the arm.)

German:
Aber ich dachte, dass das, was er hätte haben einen Arm.
(But I thought that what he would have one arm.)

French:
Mais je pense que ce truc qu'il avait aurait dû avoir eu un bras.
(But I think this thing he should have been an arm.)

Russian:
Но я подумал, что это вещь, которая им пришлось бы имели руки.
(But I thought this thing that they would have to have hands.)

I believe that I have successfully stumped the internet.

No comments: