Sunday 13 September 2009

A New Post

Still looking for a name for the Thief character (note: this is for Winter, not The East- This is not referring to Dante) I want something semi-normal. I'm probably going to skip a tad in Chapter 1 and move onto chapters 2 and 3. I'm trying to break my normal patterns as much as possible, writing the high-points and then filling in the rest could help me with a new style. Though, I'll likely only skip a little at a time before filling in.

New Story Idea: Dystopian future, something similar to Combine Occupied earth in Half Life 2. Oppressive policing controls public. Police very bad, but not absolutely unmerciful. Big Twist: Government purposely oppressive to make citizens band together, reducing crime. You do not steal from or murder your comrades when busy fighting Big Brother.

No comments: