Monday 7 September 2009

Winter Status Update

Winter is coming along better than I could ever have hoped. The only thing restricting its growth is my lack of will to sit down and get something done (though I suspect that school will give me the time I need to write)

I'm writing it in Gedit (Ubuntu's Notepad) so I don't know how long it is so far, but I suspect 10-ish pages (though I could easily be horribly wrong). Ideas have knit themselves together before my eyes and I need only to put them to words.

I wrote a sextet to go at the beginning of the story:

Frozen lands are better than none,
And nothing's worth the world undone.
But even with greater disaster averted,
All thoughts of hope have been deserted.
For Time makes all the towers cinder,
And the most noble acts are ill-remembered.

It may go through further editing though.

To remember:
Eriavator - Wish

No comments: